Employees may earn bonus days that count towards the leave types on their account,. For example, Employees who work overtime hours may earn extra vacation days. To add this to an employee's account, complete the following steps:
- As an Administrator, navigate to Reports tab and click on Time Off Ledger. This page displays a list of all of your employees' time off transactions.
- Click on Record a New Transaction under the Popular Activities menu in the right side of the page. This will bring you to the Add Time Off Transaction page.
- Select the Leave Type and choose the employee that the Bonus Days apply to.
- To add bonus days, enter the amount on the Credit field to increase the employee's balance. You may add the amount in hours by clicking on Specify hours instead link.
- Enter Note for the transaction record. This is a required field in manually entering a time off transaction and will appear on the employee's time off ledger.
- Select the transaction date and click on Update.
- A message will confirm that the transaction has been saved.
- Navigate to the employee's profile, expand their Time Off panel and select the time off type to which the Bonus day was added, you should see the time applied to their account.
Still have questions about adding bonus days to an employee leave record? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!