When you create a job position, it is saved in your account's database. Administrators have the ability to edit the job position title.
- Log in as Administrator
- Navigate to the Company tab, then go to Company Positions section. Here you can see the list of all the existing company positions in your company with the respective job holders (if any).
- Click on the job position that you wish to edit.
- Click on Edit Position.
- This will bring you to the Edit Job Description screen. On the Title field, edit the job position title.
- If EEO is enabled in your account, select the respective EEO Job Category from the drop down field.
- Click on Save Job.
- A message will confirm that the job has been saved.
Still have questions about editing company positions in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!