Your company Name is one of the first items that is set up when you create your TribeHR account. If you're going to change your company name, you may wish to update this in your TribeHR account.
Change your company name that displays on your log in screen
- Navigate to Administration (gear icon) > Company > General Info.
- Under the Contact Info section, change the name in the Company Name field.
- Scroll down the page and click on Save Company Information to save the changes.
- Changing the name under General Info section will reflect on the TribeHR login page.
- Navigate to Administration (gear icon) > Company > General Info
- Click on Remove company logo on the right side of the page.
- Click on Upload company logo.
- On the Upload New Photo page, click on browse and select the logo from your file. We recommend uploading logos with a dimension of 400 x 65.
- Click on Upload.
- Drag the dotted line to the area of the image that you want to use as your logo. The preview at the top of the screen will show you how your logo will look like.
- Click on Save Picture and click on Upload.
If you wish to change the URL of your TribeHR account, submit a support request.
- Reach out the support team using the submit a request link at the top right hand corner of this page with the current TribeHR URL and desired TribeHR URL
Still have questions about how to change your company name in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!