Sometimes, customers request that they wish for Feedback requests to be deleted. The following process is how you delete these requests:
1. Navigate to the profile of the employee who the question was for and click on Feedback Questions tab.
2. Under Feedback Responses of employee, you will find all the questions that you collected about the employee.
3. On the feedback question you want to delete, hover over the Review Feedback button and best way is to right click and open in the new tab.
This will generate the URL related to the note or feedback.
4. From the URL, replace the word edit with delete and hit enter. You will not be asked to confirm the delete for feedback.
5. As soon as you hit enter, a message will pop up telling you that the feedback question has been deleted from the profile.