When you set up ADP integration, you can run your regular Payroll report in TribeHR, and then download a custom Payroll Report that contains the adjustments between periods for each employee. This file can be imported directly into the ADP product at time of pay-run.
How To Set Up Integration with ADP
1. If you are given permission to Configure Payroll under Integration Management, navigate to Administration gear> Payroll.
2. To integrate data with ADP Payroll, click on the corresponding button.
3. Fill in the details such as your ADP Company Code and the Employee ID as stored in ADP Payroll.
4. Click on Save Settings.
5. A message will confirm that you saved your payroll configuration settings.
How To Update the ADP Payroll Employee ID Individually
- When you add a new employee in the account through the employee wizard, in the Account Details section, you can enter the employee's ADP Employee/File Number.
- To update the ADP Employee/File Number of an existing user profile, click on Edit Profile. In the Account Details tab, scroll down to the Payroll Integration section where you can enter the employee's ADP Employee/File Number.
How To Export ADP Report
1. If you are given permissions to View the payroll report, navigate to Reports > Payroll.
2. Select the dates of your payroll period and click on Update Report.
3. On the right side of the page, click on Prepare ADP Export under Popular Activities.
You can then import this report directly into your ADP importer at time of pay-run.
Still have questions about TribeHR and ADP Payroll Integration? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!