If you are given permissions to Delete the leave request,
you can cancel/reject approved time off request by completing the following steps:
1. Navigate to Reports then Standard Reports.
2. Click on Approved Time Off Requests under Vacation & Time Accounting.
3. This will lead you to the list of Approved Time Off Requests on your account. You can filter the list by Start Date, End Date, Leave Type then Update. Click on the Number on the Days Off column that is parallel to the name of the employee that you wish to cancel.
4. This will then lead you to Edit Time Off Request screen, where you can select Rejected/Cancelled from the Status drop down. Then click on Save Changes.
5. After cancelling the approved time off, the total days off work will be reversed back to the Currently Available of the employee. You can see this on the Employee Profile on the Dashboard:
Or on the Time Off drop down section:
For more information, you can always check our knowledge base article on editing approved time off requests.
Still have questions about cancelling an employee's approved time off requests? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!