The TribeHR Panels allow your users to view information about employees from our partners’ applications in a panel in TribeHR. When you configure and enable a panel, it appears on the employee profile page for the appropriate user, depending upon the privacy settings you configure.
Before you begin, make sure that you have configured the integration with the partner application. For information on that process, contact the partner.
To activate the integration:
- Log in to TribeHR as an Administrator.
- Click on the Admin Gear and select Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, click the Panels tab.
- To create a new panel, click New Panel.
- On the Configure New Panel page, select the panel corresponding to the partner’s application from the Available Panels drop down list.
- In the Privacy drop down list, select who will be able to see this panel: Admin Only, Manager Only, Employee & Manager, or Everyone. Note: these are the same privacy options that exist for other content on the employee profile.
- To make this panel visible (for those roles defined by the Privacy setting) in the employee profile, select the Enable check box.
- Click Save.
- If an error message appears, make sure that you have enabled the TribeHR integration on the partner application. For more information, contact the partner.
Still have questions about Panels in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!