Once your administrator invites you to join TribeHR, an email with the invitation code will be sent out to the email address assigned to your profile.
- It is important to note that this code expires in 7 days. If you have accessed this beyond 7 days, you would need to request your administrator to re-invite you into TribeHR.
- Click on the link. This will bring you to the accept an invitation page.
- Click on Next.
- In the Account Details section, fill out information such as First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Username, Password and Confirm Password.
- In the Employee Details section, fill out information such as Manager, Job Title, Department, Company Phone Number and First Day of Work.
- In the Contact and Other section, fill out information such as Mobile or Phone, Street Address, Unit or P.O. Box, City, Province, Country, Postal, Birthday, Civil Status, Twitter, Blog and LinkedIn.
- Click on Create My Account.
- You will then proceed to your TribeHR account!
Still have questions about how employees join TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!