This report indicates how candidates are finding the company’s job postings; that is, where applicants are viewing and then applying in response to job postings. This information can be used to generate an effectiveness index of existing recruiting channels.
- As an Administrator, navigate to the Reports tab and click on the Applicant Sources report.
- This will direct you to the Referral Source page, here select the Start Date, End Date and Job Posting that you want to view.
- Click on Update if there are changes made
- You also have an option to sort the data by clicking on the headers: Source, Visits, Applications and Effectiveness
- This report can also be downloaded by clicking on Download as Excel under the Popular Activities
Still have questions about Applicant Sources Report? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!