Administrators and Manager can generate a report of all rejected/cancelled time off requests for all employees in the company.
- As an Administrator, navigate to the Reports tab, under Standard Reports, click on Rejected/Cancelled Time Off Requests.
- On this page, select the Start Date, End Date and Leave Type for the report that will be generated. Click on Update once you have made any changes to generate accurate report. You can also use the Filters button to narrow down the results.
- You can sort the report by Type, Days Off, Requested, Leave Start and Leave End.
- If you click on the employee's name it will direct you the employee's profile
- If you click on the blue link under the days off column this will lead you to the time off request page
- You also have an option to download the report to excel, click on Download Current as Excel- this will only download the data on the current page, and Download All as Excel- this will download all data from all the pages.
Still have questions about the Rejected/Cancelled Time Off Requests Report? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!