As an administrator, you can edit and delete documents attached to the profiles your employees.
- As an Administrator, navigate to the employee's profile and expand the Documents section.
- Click on the gear icon beside the document you wish to edit and select Edit.
- You may change the Document's privacy setting and file type using the drop downs. Click on Save Changes.
- A message will confirm that the file has been saved.
- Click on the gear icon beside the document you wish to delete and select Delete.
- A pop-up message will confirm if you wish to proceed with the deletion. Click on OK to proceed.
- A message will confirm that the file has been deleted.
Still have questions about deleting and editing documents on an employee's profile? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!