Slack is a hosted private chat service that can be used by your company or team. Enabling the Slack integration automatically posts TribeHR Kudos to your preferred Slack channel.
- If you are given permissions to Configure the Integration Management,
- Navigate to Administration tab then go to Integrations.
- Click on the hyperlink to create a new Incoming Webhook.
- Look for the Incoming WebHooks and click on Add.
- From the dropdown, select the Slack channel Kudos should be posted to. Click on Add Incoming WebHooks.
- In the WebHooks URL section, click on Copy URL.
- In TribeHR, paste the WebHook URL into the Incoming WebHook URL field and click Connect to Slack.
- A confirmation message will be displayed that you are now connected to Slack.
- Once you have selected the room where the Kudos will be displayed. This is what it will look like when someone gave Kudos in the company.
Still have questions about integrating TribeHR with Slack? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!