The General Info section on your employee profile is where you can find your Account Details, Employee Details and Job Details.
- Login into your account.
- To navigate to your profile, click on the My Profile tab or click on your profile header on the upper right corner of your page and select My Profile
- Below the performance tabs is the drop down section. Expand the General Info section by clicking on the show link.
- The General Info section consists of three sub sections: the Account Details, Employee Details and Job Details.
- This is the section that displays your TribeHR account information such as email, username and the account type that you have. You can also see custom fields set by the administrators such as Alternate contact number, Bank Account Number, etc.
- This section displays your basic information such as your name, mobile number, address, birthday, and optional profile fields such as gender and government ID.
- This section displays your job information such as your employment status, your first day of work, job title, department and other information related to your job.
Still have questions about the General Info drop down? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!