With the visual update of TribeHR, you may have noticed some changes to the navigation bar in your account and how you access items within TribeHR. This article will walk you through these changes.
To Access Your Employee File:
- Click on My Profile tab in the navigation bar, this will bring you to your employee file.
- To navigate to your profile you can also click on your profile photo in the top right hand corner of the page.
- If you hover over the drop down arrow beside your profile photo this will show you a menu where you can view your profile, edit your profile or sign out.
To Search for Employees:
- To search for employees, click in the search box and start typing in the name of the employee you are looking for.
Booking Time Off and Kudos Buttons: (If applicable)
- You will now have additional small icons to access your book time off screen and to give Kudos to your colleagues, these can found underneath your profile photo on the right side of the navigation bar.
To Access the Knowledge Base:
- Clicking on the "i" icon, which can be found beside your profile photo, will allow you to access the TribeHR knowledge base and submit a support ticket.
To Access Reports:
- Human Resource Administrator and Manager have default access to Reports, you can now click on the Reports tab in the navigation bar. You also now have options to directly navigate to either Standard or Ad Hoc reports.
To Access Administration Settings:
- The Administration settings can now be found by clicking on the gear icon beside the search bar. Using this menu you can now directly navigate to specific Administrative areas, such as Employees, Hiring and Integrations.
- If you are a Netsuite/TribeHR customer you will also see the above navigation changes, with the blue colour scheme that is currently in your account.
Still have questions about the new TribeHR Navigation bar? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!