Enable this setting to see Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliant incident reporting available on each profile, and OSHA compliance reports in the Reports area. This information is available to administrators for all users.
To Enable Incident Reporting Features:
- Log in as an Administrator. Navigate to Administration and click on the Company section.
- Once in the Company section, click on the General Info tab. Here you will find a screen of all the general settings you can change in your TribeHR account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Under the Compliance section check Enable Incident Reporting to enable these features in TribeHR.
- Click on Save Company Information.
To File An Incident Report:
- Administrators can file an incident report in the Incident Reports section of the employee's file.
Reporting on Incident Report:
- OSHA 300 Log - this report provides an overview of all logged OSHA 300 incident reports and becomes available when the OSHA Compliance functionality is activated in TribeHR.
- OSHA 300A Summary Report - this report provides a summary of OSHA related statistics recorded in TribeHR and becomes available when the OSHA Compliance functionality is activated in TribeHR.
Still have questions about the Incident Reporting feature in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!