The Applicant Tracking System (ATS) allows users to create job postings and display them on their public job site.
A common issue that users encounter is that the job posting that they have created does not display in their public job site. Job postings with a close date that were in the past won't be displayed in the public job board. If you are given permissions to Modify job postings you can check and correct this, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Hiring tab and go to JOB POSTINGS.
- Click on the Manage this Position tab of the job posting you have just created.
- Beside the Job Description, there's a grey box that displays information about the job post. Check if the Job Close date is sometime in the past.
- If it's not, click on the Edit Job Posting link
- Scroll down and look for the Close Date and update the job close date.
- Click on Save Job Posting to update
Still have questions about job postings? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!