Option 1: Bulk Update Available Balances for Employees
- Log in as an administrator.
- Navigate to Reports tab and click on the Time Off Report.
- Select the type of time off you want to update using the drop down. Click Update to update the information.
- Click on the number in the Available column to update employee's available balance.
- Enter the available balance on the screen provided and click on Update.
- The Currently Available amount will be updated on the employee's Time Off ledger.
Option 2: Update Balances for Individual Employees
- Navigate to the employee profile.
- Expand the Time Off section.
- Select the type of time off you wish to update using the leave type drop down.
- In the grey box, click on the Currently Available balance.
- This will bring you to a screen where you can enter the employee's new available balance.
- Enter the available balance in the field provided and click on Update.
- A message will confirm that the transaction has been saved.
- The Currently Available amount will be updated on the employee's Time Off ledger
Still have questions about setting an employee's available balance? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!