As an Administrator edit the rules for time off types that were previously set up.
- As an Administrator, click the gear icon on your header, navigate to Employees, then go to the Types of Time Off section.
- Click on the Time Off link that you wish to edit.
- This will direct you to the Edit Time Off Page where you can edit the name of the time off and select the type of accrual applicable for the Time off using the options from the drop down menu
- You can hide the time off by clicking on the check box.
- You also have the option to Show the Time Off on the Calendar.
- If you select this, you can set privacy settings.
- Click on Save Time Off.
Still have questions about editing type of time off? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!