Once the time off requests have been submitted and not yet approved, the administrators can edit the pending time off request of anyone in the company.
- As an Administrator, navigate to the Reports tab and click on Open Time Off Requests. This report shows time off requests that have not been approved yet.
- In the employee's respective Request column, click on the time off request (blue hyperlink) . This will direct you to the time off screen.
- The administrator can update the details of the pending time off request.
- Click on Save Changes.
- A message will confirm that the pending time off request has been updated.
- To cancel the time off request that is in pending status, click on the gear icon and select Delete from the drop down menu.
- A pop up box will appear. Click on Continue to proceed with the deletion of the time off request.
- A message will confirm that the time off request has been successfully deleted. This will remove it from the list of time off requests for review.
Still have questions about editing pending time off requests? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!