Option 1: Employee Profile
- Login to TribeHR
- Hover over your name in the top right hand corner of the screen and click on "Edit profile". This will bring you to the edit view for your Account Details.
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page to enter your new password. When you're done, click Save Details.
Option 2: Password Reset Wizard
- On the TribeHR login page, click on I've forgotten my password link.
- This will take you to the next screen where you can enter your email address. TribeHR will email a link to the email you provided from which you can reset your password. This email must match the email on file for TribeHR.
- Click on Update Password.
- You will then receive a confirmation that a verification was sent.
- You will then receive an email notification. Click the link in the email to change your password.
- This will then bring you to the screen where you can enter your new password.
- Make sure that if there are any dots in the reset password fields please delete them then reenter the new password before resetting it
- After typing your new password and confirming it click on Update Password button.
- At the time you are taken back to the login screen if there are any dots in the password field, delete them and manually type in the password and login using the your email address.
Still have questions about changing your password? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!