As an Administrator you can bulk archive applicants for a specific job posting and may select several applicants at the same time.
- If given with the permission to archive and modify Applicants
- Navigate to the Hiring tab and click on Job Postings section.
- On the corresponding job posting section, click on Manage this Position button.
- This will bring you to the job posting screen. At the bottom of the page you will see the list of applicants, select the applicants to be archived by checking on the corresponding check boxes.
- Click on Archive Selected. This will then archived all the applicants that were selected.
Still have questions about bulk archiving applicants? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!