As an HR Administrator or Manager, you can ask for anonymous feedback about your employees.
- Navigate to the employee's profile you're requesting feedback for.
- On the employee profile, you will find the performance tabs below your profile dashboard. Click on Feedback Questions section and click on Ask For New Feedback.
- On the Who are you asking for feedback about? drop down, select the name of the employee that you are collecting the feedback for. Administrators can see all employees in the list.
- Enter the question/s that you wish to ask in the text box.
- Check on Make this feedback anonymous to request for anonymous feedback. This will protect the identity of the people you are requesting feedback from.
- If you wish to create feedback where you have the respondents' names associated with the feedback, find out how by reading this knowledge base article.
- In the box provided for Who would you like to ask? start entering and select the name of the employees who you would want to respond to your question.
- When asking for anonymous feedback, you must send the request to at least three (3) people in order to keep their identities protected.
- Click on Request Feedback.
- You will be able to see the question you asked about the employee on the Feedback Questions tab of the employee's profile.
- Here you can view how many of your colleagues have responded to the feedback request, review feedback and close the feedback request.
To remind people who have not responded to the feedback request:
- You can remind the people who have not responded by sending an email reminder through TribeHR.
- Navigate to the employee's profile and click on Feedback Questions section under the employee's profile. Under Feedback Responses About Employee, click on Review Feedback.
- On this page, you will see how many have responded to your question. To send a reminder for those who have not answered the question/feedback click on Send Reminder.
- A reminder message will pop up. Once you have created your custom reminder message or use the one that is pre-populated, click on Send Reminder.
To Review Feedback:
- To view the feedback given, navigate to the employee file, and click on the Review Feedback button beside the corresponding question.
- Click on Summarize this Response if you wish to summarize the responses you have received.
- If you check the Share this response with manager and include in next review, the feedback the employee has received will be shared with the employee's manager and will be included in the next review cycle (if applicable).
- If you check include the summary anonymously, names will not be associated with the feedback the employee received when you pass it along to the employee's manager.
- Click on Save Summary to save.
To Close a Request:
- Click on Close this Request
- Type in a message on the Note to Advisor box.
- This will be sent to the users who gave you feedback via an email notification
- Click Close Question to close the feedback request.
- Once you close the question, you will no longer receive the feedback responses for this question.
Still have questions about requesting feedback? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!