Aside from adding and deleting Employees Classes, as an Administrator you also have the capability to edit or modify it.
- As an Administrator, click Administration and navigate to the Employees section.
- Once in the Employees section click on the Profile Fields tab.
- Here you will find a list of your Optional and Custom profile fields, under Optional Profile Fields, click on Employee Class.
- Here you can edit the employee types that will appear in the Employee Class drop down menu.
- To Edit Employee Class click the employee class text until it prompts you to put the new name of your employee class in or edit the text.
- Hit enter on your keyboard to save changes, you will now see it added to your list.
- Click Save Employee Class Options, to save any changes you have made.
Still have questions about editing employee classes? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!