The Review Summary Report is a report that an administrator can run to export questions and corresponding answers for reviews. The report will pull the answers for both the employee and manager.
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Navigate to the Reports tab and click on Export Review Summary.
- Select your date parameters. The first date should be the date you launched the review, the period end date must be the date the review cycle was due or a date after the due date, if you wish to capture responses that were overdue.
- The account's email address will auto-populate in the email results to box this where the report will be sent once generated. If you wish to send it to a different email address you may edit this field.
- Select which review template you want the report to pull and check the questions you want to include in the report.
- Click on Export Report at the bottom of the page.
- A message will confirm that the report has been sent to the email.
- You will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains a link which you can click or copy to access the report.
Still have questions about how to use the Export Review Summary report TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!