Nicknames are an optional labs feature which can be enabled in your TribeHR account.
- Once nicknames are enabled,
employees can add nicknames to their own account by navigating to their employee profile then Account details page
- And once they have setup their nicknames this is what it will look like when:
- You are searching for an employee: You'll be able to search for the employee by their nickname.
- On the employee profile: the nickname will appear in quotations between the employee's first name and last name.
- In the company directory: In the company directory your able to search for the employee by nickname and the nickname will appear in quotations between the employee's first name and last name.
Still have questions about nicknames in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!