After you have invited an employee, if they haven't accepted the invitation, as as an administrator you can resend the invitation to the employee. Aside from re-inviting employee's through the re-invite link at the home page, you can also re-invite them through their employee profile.
- If you are given permissions to Invite the Accounts in Basic Employee Information,
- Search for the employee through the Company Directory or by typing the name in the search box at the upper right hand corner.
- On the employee profile page, expand the Admin Only or to Account Management drop down then click on the Reset Password link. This will send out an email that will let employee set up their password.
- A pop up message will display confirming that you wish to send out the password reset email. Click on Proceed.
- A confirmation message will then be displayed saying that the email notification was sent successfully.
Still have questions about re-inviting employees in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!