To enable single sign-on using our Salesforce integration, first enable the integration point from within your TribeHR account then set it up in your Salesforce account.
- Login as an Administrator
- Click on the gear icon. Navigate to the Single Sign-on section and go to Other tab.
- Click the box next to "Yes, let users sign into TribeHR from their Salesforce accounts"
- Click Save Salesforce Settings.
- Once you have saved the setting, a message that your Salesforce integration settings are saved will be displayed.
- Next click Generate Salesforce Connection Point.
- Copy the URL that was generated.
- Once you've enabled Salesforce SSO within TribeHR, navigate to your Salesforce account.
- Add a "web tab" in your Salesforce account to add single sign-on.
- For more information about how to create a custom web tab in Salesforce you can view this article.
- When you add the web tab, use the URL you copied from TribeHR.
Still have questions about how to enable SalesForce SSO in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!