As the Administrator, you may track EEO information about job category classification. This report provides demographic information based on job description classification. It becomes available when the EEO Compliance functionality is activated in TribeHR.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is a system of information tracking and government reporting that prohibits discrimination against anyone. It attempts to ensure that all job applicants and employees have the same opportunities in the workplace regardless of race, gender or status. These optional fields are automatically activated when EEO is enabled in your TribeHR account.
- As an Administrator, navigate to Reports tab and click on EEO-1 Survey report.
- On this page, click on the Filter button to generate a more specific report.
- This page will show the list of all applicants that have filled the EEO information on the job board based on the job you have posted. Make sure that you have selected an EEO Job Category when have added the position, check this article for more details.
- This page will reflect how many are male, female and those who choose not to disclose, as well as what their ethnicity or race.
- By clicking on the gear, you also have an option to Export and Print Report.
Still have questions about the EEO-1 Survey Report in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!