Aside from adding notes to an employee's profile, Notes can also be added to an applicant's profile and can be used as an effective tool to track applicant's qualifications or competencies.
To Add a Note:
- If you are given permissions to Create Applicant notes, hiring manager or reviewer, navigate to the applicant's profile.
- Click on Add a Note under Notes & Files.
- Enter a Note. Entering qualifications such as: education, special skills, or competencies as a note on the applicant's profile will help you search and track these applicants. (i.e. BS Marketing Management)
- Click on Save Note.
- Once the note has been saved, the administrator can use the applicant search to find profiles that are tagged.
To Track Qualifications:
- If you are given permissions to View Applicant notes, navigate to Hiring tab and click on Applicants.
- In the search bar, enter the qualification you entered as a note in the applicant file and click on the search icon.
- You may also search for other applicant details with the advanced search functionality.
- It will display applicants that are tagged with the keyword you have indicated.
Still have questions about using the notes feature to track qualifications? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!