As an Administrator, you can delete pending time off requests, if the employee no longer wishes to take that time off.
- Navigate to the employee's profile.
- Scroll down and expand the Time Off section.
- Click on Review Time Off Requests.
- Any requests that the employee has made will be listed. Select the request you wish to delete from the list.
- By clicking on the blue link, this will bring you to the edit time off page where you click on the gear and select Delete.
- A dialog box will pop up informing you that the action is irreversible. This will also allows you to notify the employee by clicking the check box.
- A message will confirm that the leave request has been deleted.
Still have questions about deleting pending time off requests? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!