As an administrator, you can add goals for anyone in the company.
- As an administrator, navigate to the employee profile by searching for them using the search bar. Click their name to view their employee profile.
- To start a new goal, go to the Goals tab on their employee profile and click the Add a New Goal button.
- Type in the Goal Title, Description, Start date, and Due date.
- Set the goal progress, if applicable. You can come back and change this goal progress at any time.
- The name of the employee whose file you are on will automatically appear in the People Who Participate in This Goal field, if you wish to set this goal for more then one person type their names into the box.
- Choose your preferred privacy setting. The options are: Manger Only, Me & My Manager, Everyone.
- If you select Manager Only, the staff member you’re creating this goal for will not see this Goal once you save it. Only their Manager and Account Administrator will.
- If you select, Me & My Manager then the staff member or members the Goal is for, their Managers, and the Account Administrator will see this on the employee’s file.
- If you select Everyone, then the Goal will be visible to everyone in the workplace when they view this employee’s profile.
- You can also select other existing goals that support this one. This will create a visual association between the Goal you are creating and the other Goals you select.
- Select the company values that this goal is associated with.
- Click Save Goal to save the goal.
- This goal will now be saved on the employee's profile, and depending on the privacy setting of the goal on the employee's home page.
- Depending on the privacy settings you’ve selected, other managers or employees may also see it on your employee profile.
- Any goal participants (if the goal is visible to them), their manager, and the account administrator are all able to make edits or update the progress of this Goal by clicking the title from either the Home page or your employee file, then clicking Edit on the Goal view screen.
- You can add comments to the Goal at any time.
- Do this by entering your comment from the Goal view page then clicking Add Comment.
Still have questions about setting goals for your employees? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!