Badges are an optional labs feature which can be enabled in your TribeHR account, when they are enabled they become available to users in a drop down menu when giving Kudos. As part of badges, you can also view a badges leader board, which tracks the employees who has received the most badges.
- Login as an administrator
- Navigate to Culture and click on Badges
- On this page, you will see the Badges Leaderboard where you can view by Team or All
- Choosing team will display the employees in your team who have received badges, including which badges they have received and how many badges they have received.
- Clicking All will show you a leaderboard of all the employees in your company.
Still have questions about the badges leaderboard? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!