Once Projects and Tasks have been created, Employees may enter their time entries
- Login and navigate to Company section and click on the Time Tracking tab.
- Confirm the date range that you are going to track. Select if you are tracking per Day or per Week.
- Click on Add Row.
- Select the project that your hours correspond to in the first drop down field.
- You may add another project by clicking on Manage Projects.
- Click on Add another project.
- Enter the name of the project and click on Save.
- The new task will be added from the drop-down list which you can select. You may add more projects or click on the red x button to go back to the Time Sheet page.
- Select the task from the second drop-down field.
- Create a new one by clicking on Manage Tasks.
- Click on Add another task.
- Enter the task name and click on Save.
- The new task will be added from the drop-down list which you can select. You may add more tasks or click on the red x icon to go back to the Time Sheet page.
- Once you have selected the project and the task, you can now enter the hours you have rendered on the remaining field.
- Click on Save Row to save time entry.
- Click on Add Row to add more entries or activities.
- Click on Save Timesheet.
Still have questions about how to enter time tracking entries? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!