Once applicants applies for a job posting it creates an applicant file, after they apply you may wish to edit some of the applicants information.
- If you are given permissions to modify applicants, Log into TribeHr account to edit information on applicant's profiles.
- Once logged in, navigate to the Hiring section and click the job postings tab.
- Scroll down until you find the job posting that corresponds to the applicant you wish to edit, click on the applicant's name.
- The Applicant's Profile contains all information provided by the applicant in TribeHR.
- It shows the current hiring stage the applicant is in, the corresponding star rating given, source, application date, any other job posting applied to in the company, notes and files attached to the applicant. The actions you can complete on the applicant's profiles depends if the user is a hiring manager or applicant reviewer.
- On the upper right corner of the applicant's profile, click on the gear icon and click Edit.
- Here you can add or edit any applicant information including; contact details and application settings.
- If you wish to move the applicant to another job you can do this by using the job posting drop down.
- Click on Save Changes.
- A message will confirm that the applicant's profile has been saved.
Still have questions about editing an applicant's profile? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!