As an administrator, you can add, edit and delete skills in your TribeHR account.
- As an Administrator, click the gear icon on the header, navigate to the Employee tab and go to the Skills section.
To add a new skill
- Click on +New Skill button.
- Enter the skill name in the text box.
- Click on Save. The new skill will be added to the list of skills and can be viewed from the drop down menu when a manager or administrator selects a skill to track on an employee file.
To edit an existing skill
- Click on the Skill name
- Change the name of the skill.
- Click Save Skill.
To delete a skill
- In the Actions column of the respective skill, click on Delete.
- A pop up box will confirm if you wish to delete, click on Ok to proceed with the deletion.
Still have questions about managing skills in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!