If you are given with this permissions to send message, you can send an email to applicants directly via TribeHR. When you send a message to the applicant, an email will be delivered to the applicant.
- Navigate to Hiring > Job Postings.
- Click on the applicant's name under the job posting.
- On the applicant's page, click on Send a Message.
- If there is an email information available on the applicant's profile, you will proceed to composing the email. You can add an applicant's email and other information by editing an applicant's profile.
- Compose your email and click on Send.
- Your email will be sent to the applicant and will be added as a note to the applicant's profile.
Still have questions on how send an email to applicant in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!