As an Administrator, you can delete goals
- As an Administrator, navigate to the employee profile by searching for them using the search bar. Click their name to navigate to their employee profile.
- Go to the Goals tab on their employee profile and click the Goal title link.
- To delete the goal, click on the Goal title.
- Then click Edit Goal on the upper right corner of the screen.
- To delete the goal, scroll down at the bottom of the Goal screen and click on Delete
- Click on Ok to proceed.
- Once you have deleted the goal, a confirmation message will be displayed.
Still have questions about deleting goals? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!