If you are given permissions to Create Applicants Document, as a hiring manager, you can add or upload a file to an applicant's profile.
- Navigate to the applicant's profile by clicking on Hiring tab and click on Job Postings.
- Go to the respective job posting and click on the Applicant's name. This will bring you to the Applicant's profile.
- Under Notes & Files, click on Upload A File.
- Select the appropriate File Type, upload the file and click on Save File.
- A message will confirm that the file has been saved.
- The file will appear under the Files section of the applicant's profile which can be downloaded by the administrator, hiring managers and reviewers.
- Administrators and Hiring Managers can edit or delete the uploaded file.
- Click on the gear icon of the respective file and select Edit.
- To change the file type, make the necessary changes and click on Save File.
- To delete the File, click on Delete.
- A message will confirm that the file is deleted.
Still have questions on uploading a file to an applicant's profile? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!