The Company Resources section can be populated by uploading documents and organizing them in folders for convenience and easy access. Resources uploaded here are accessible to all users. Resources are a place where you can save documents that are useful for all the employees in your account.
- Administrator and Manager have the ability to add files in TribeHR
- Log in as an Administrator or Manager, navigate to Company tab, then select Resources section.
- In the Company Resources page, click on the settings icon and click on Add New Resource.
- On the next page, enter the Description (optional), choose file and select the Category.
- If Home is selected, then the file that will be available in the list of Company Resources.
- If you select one of your existing folders, the file will be uploaded in the folder that you have selected.
- You can add new resources folder as needed.
- Click on Upload Resource.
- The new file will be available in the Company Resources list or folder that you have selected.
Still have questions about adding resource files? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!