Once Incident Reporting is enabled, as an administrators you will have access to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliant incident reporting for all employees.
To file an Incident Report:
- As an Administrator, go to the employee's profile, expand Incident Reports section.
- Click on Add an Incident.
- Fill out the fields under Employee Details tab. Click on Next.
- Fill out the fields under Health Care Received tab. Click on Next.
- Fill out the fields under Incident Details tab. Click on Next.
- Fill out the fields under Recorder Details tab.
- Click on Finish and Save.
- The filed report will now be attached to the employee's file in the Incident Reports drop down.
Still have questions about filing an incident report? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!