As an administrator you can check logs, which are a record of actions that are taken by each user in the system.
- As an Administrator, click on the gear icon on your header and navigate to Advanced tab then go to Logs.
- On this page you can see the logs of what was done within the company.
- You can sort it by ID, Title, Description or Created.
- You can also click on the link of the description to check a more detailed information about that log.
- Common log items are, who logged in to your TribeHR account, Leave Request updates, updates on employee profiles, etc.
- Click on the link, to get more detail about the specific log entry.
- Here, you can check the User ID, the action done and what was the action for.
Still have questions about checking logs in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!