On an employee's file you can add a job title, to do this you need to add the company position to your TribeHR account; to add a company position complete the following steps.
- If you are given permissions to Create, View, Modify and Delete the Positions
- Navigate to the Company tab then click on Company Position subtab.
- Click on the plus sign and select Add New Position from the dropdown.
- This will direct you to the Add Job Description page where you will specify a Title and a Description (optional) for the company position.
- You also have an option to select the EEO Job Category in the drop down if the EEO compliance was enabled.
- Click on Save Job to save the job position.
- Once you have added the position, it becomes visible on your company positions page, as well it gets added to the job title drop down menu when you edit an employee profile.
Still have questions about adding company positions in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!