Once time off requests have been approved, you can delete them if they are no longer applicable to the employee's time off.
- If you are given permissions to View the Approved Time Off Request Report,
- Navigate to Reports and click on Approved Time Off Requests.
- Select your date parameters (Start Date and End Date) and type of time off. Click on Update.
- Click on the number (blue hyperlink) under the days off column to access the approved time off you want to delete.
- Click the gear icon and select Delete.
- A popup box will appear, notifying you the action cannot be undone, click the checkbox if you wish to notify the employee that the time off request is being deleted.
- Click continue to confirm, and the request will then be deleted.
- A message will confirm that the leave request has been deleted.
Still have questions about how administrators delete approved time off requests? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!