Each Job Title or Company Position created and saved in the database can have job description. A job description may include qualifications, general or specific task and responsibilities of a position. It may also include to whom the position reports to.
- If you are given permissions to Create and Modify the Positions, Log in to your TribeHR account
- Navigate to the Company tab and go to the Company Positions section. Click on the position you wish to edit.
- Click on Edit position.
- On the top of the text box you will find useful icons that you can use in modifying the text.
- If you have a job description in a Word file, you can easily copy and paste it to the text box by clicking the first icon, Paste from Word.
- Click on Ctrl + V to paste the text into your window. Click on Insert.
- To create a link for URL to the article, highlight the word, phrase or sentence you want the URL to link on. Click on Insert Edit Link icon.
- Copy the URL from the webpage on the Link URL field. Select if you want the link to be opened in the same or a new window from the Target field. Enter a name on the Title Field.
- Click on Insert.
- Once you have updated or added the job description, click on Save Job.
Still have questions about adding or editing job description of an existing company position? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!