The Performance Summary report is a report that gives you a list of employees and the number of Kudos given and received.
- As an Administrator, navigate to the Reports tab and click on the Performance Summary report.
- Click on Filters button to select additional parameters for your report.
- You may select filters on that filter according to; Department, FT/PT, Pay Type, Employee Class or Location. Click Apply Changes, to apply the filters to the report.
- Select a Period Begin Date and a Period End Date and click the Update Report button to apply the date range to the report.
- Click on the gear icon to expand the menu. Here you can print or export the report to Excel.
Still have questions on creating a Kudos report? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!