Enabling the TribeHR and NetSuite Integration allows the Administrator to select users that can be sync'd to their NetSuite account.
- As an Administrator, navigate to Administration, click Integration then click Launch Integration Wizard
- The NetSuite Integration pop-up will display, click on Continue
- On the NetSuite Integration: Step 1, this pop-up will inform us that we should have completed installing the TribeHR bundle in NetSuite and that we should have an administrator role. Click Continue again.
- Enter the required information (email and password should be the same with the NetSuite account and Account ID is same as the Customer ID) and click on Continue.
- Note: Click on the check box if you have a NetSuite OneWorld account so you can provide the subsidiaries.
- In Step 3, check on the Enable Syncing between TribeHR and NetSuite, to automatically sync all employees check on the Turn on sync for all employees and click on Continue
- A pop-up will display telling that the integration was complete. Click on Finish
- Navigate to Company > Full Directory > Click the employee name
- Edit the employee profile and click on the Enable syncing for this employee and click on Save details
- In NetSuite log in to TribeHR as the admin
- Employee will now be in the list of employees in NetSuite:
For more details about how NetSuite and TribeHR can work together, check out this article!
Still have questions about importing employees from TribeHR to NetSuite? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!