If you are given with the permission to Modify the Job Postings,you can close an active job posting.
- Navigate to the Hiring tab and go to Job Postings. Here you can see all your current job postings.
- Click on the job posting from the list of all open positions or scroll down and find the job posting in the list below and click Manage this Position button to proceed to the job posting you want to close.
- Click on Edit Job Posting.
- Click on Close Job, Archive Applicants.
- A small window will pop out confirming the user to close the job posting.
- Clicking this will close the job opening and archive any applicants associated with the job posting.
- Click OK to proceed with closing the job posting.
You may unarchive an applicant if you wish to add an applicant to another open job posting.
Still have questions about closing a job posting? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!