Administrators can add, edit and delete documents to employee profiles for everyone in the company.
- As an Administrator, navigate to the employee's profile, expand the Documents section drop down by clicking the show link.
- Click on Upload File.
- Select a privacy setting using the privacy drop down.
- Click on Choose File and select the document you wish to upload from your files.
- Select the corresponding User File Type from the drop down list. Administrators can update this list of documents in the administration settings.
- Click on Upload File to upload your file.
Still have questions about adding documents to employee's profile as an administrator? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!