As an administrator, you can create new and delete existing file types available in your TribeHR account. These file types will be available to select when you add documents to employee profiles and applicant files to assist you in categorizing files you add.
- As an Administrator, click on the gear icon on your header, navigate to the Employees tab then go to Types of Files section .
To add a new file type
- Click on + New Type of File.
- Enter the file type name in the text box.
- Click on the Save Type of File button.
To delete an existing file type
- In the actions column of the existing file type, click on Delete.
- A pop up box will confirm if you wish to delete, click on Ok to proceed with the deletion.
Still have questions about managing file types? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!