- As an Administrator, navigate to Reports tab and under General Reports click on Export Users.
- This will direct you to the Export Employee Report.
- Here you can select the fields that you want to export by clicking the corresponding check box.
- Click Export as CSV.
- After clicking on Export as CSV, an Export Downloads progress bar will appear in the upper right hand part of your screen, above the Give Kudos button.
- Once this is completed, the report is downloaded automatically. You can check your Downloads folder.
Still have questions about exporting users in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!